The 18th edition of the Italian Networking Workshop (INW) will be held in Courmayeur (AO), Italy, on January 17-19, 2022. This annual workshop provides a forum to present recent and original work in various areas of telecommunication networks. It is mainly intended for researchers working in Italian Universities. International speakers and attendees are most welcome and in fact growing in number in the last few years.
The scientific scope of the workshop is very broad, including network architectures and protocols, energy efficient networking, wireless technologies, mesh and sensor networks, wearable technologies, optical networks, software defined and cognitive networks, peer-to-peer networks, traffic measurements, security, data mining, big data for networking and performance evaluation (analysis, simulation, experiments).
The main purposes of the Italian Networking Workshop are:
- to present your latest research results, obtaining immediate feedback from the research community in a rather informal but thorough way;
- to provide a nice and stimulating opportunity to get-together, especially for PhD students and young researchers, fostering discussions about scientific topics, as well as interaction with Professors and researchers from other universities;
- to join forces in the writeup of project proposals;
- to do all that in a nice and comfortable location, enjoying good food and a bit of skiing.
The workshop is quite informal. Contributions are not published nor copyrighted, and participants are encouraged to submit the work presented here to the most appropriate international venues. When copyrighted by other organizations, the presented material will be handled according to the Copyright Transfer. It is not mandatory to submit a paper in order to present your contribution.
If you are planning to attend you have to:
- Register, see the registration page (deadline November 15, 2021)
- Book your Hotel room, see the venue page (deadline November 15, 2021)
- (Optional) Submit the title of your presentation (deadline December 10, 2021 ) by
updating your profileHow to update your profile: after logging in, click on the gear-shaped icon on the right of your user name, and choose Edit Profile from the dropdown menu. Remember to click on the check icon (on the right of your user name) when you are done
- (Optional) Submit a contribution (not public, available only for the attendees) (deadline January 10, 2022)
- General Chair: Prof. Andrea Bianco
- Technical Program Chair: Prof. Paolo Giaccone
- Web Chair: Dr. Riccardo Rusca
For further information please contact us at email@example.com